Fetal interventions are becoming less invasive and require training and experience for optimal results. The Advanced Fetal Medicine and Therapy Course provides an excellent opportunity to explore these techniques in detail, to gain hands-on experience with the instruments and procedures, and to receive feedback on a person's performance and avoid complications. This year we add the Fetal Cardiology and Fetal Echocardiography update.
All of our professors are specialists in Maternal Fetal Medicine and perform comprehensive fetal therapy with experience from some of the most important fetal medicine centers in the world.
The procedures will be carried out using maternal and fetal simulation models with maximum resolution and allow a real experience, in turn, during the course participation in the Fetal Therapy.
The fetal cardiology session is structured with all the most important topics in the field, taking in account the most frequent congenital anomalies in the fetal heart , all the patterns of recognition in ultrasound for improve the diagnosis and establish an accurate prognosis in each case.
This course is suitable for maternal-fetal medicine or fetal medicine specialists who perform fetal interventions.
The main objective of the Advanced Fetal Medicine and Therapy Course is to offer an intensive training to the assistants that allows them to understand the techniques of fetal therapy and surgery from the parameters of Maternal Fetal Medicine, starting with the indications, pathologies susceptible to intervention, knowledge of fetoscopy instruments and acquiring the skills to perform validated fetal therapy procedures.
At the end of the Course the participants will be able to:
• To review the fetal cardiology and fetal echocardiography.
• Improve the technique for the Ultrasound guided invaisive procedures in MFM field
• Improve the coordination Hand - Eye in the Ultrasound guided invaisive procedures.
• To Perform invasive ultrasound-guided diagnostic tests such as amniocentesis, CVS,
• To perform ultrasound-guided fetal therapy and punctures.
• To review the validated fetal therapy
• To review the diagnosis and indications for fetal therapy in multiple pregnancy.
• To review the diagnosis and indications for fetal therapy in Myelomeningocele
• To review the diagnosis and indications for fetal therapy in congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
• Evaluation, definition and application of fetal shunts.
Mandeep Singh, MD
Mauricio Herrera, MD
For the preliminar scientific program go Here: The information include
Day 1: Fetal Therapy and Surgery
Day 2: Fetal Therapy and Surgery
Day 3: Fetal Cardiology
For your registration we have the hands on for your participation and certification:
ON SITE: Hands ON $1910 USD or 7000 AED (Including accommodation, breakfast lunch and transportation)
Abu Dhabi - UAE
"Abu" is Arabic for father, and "Dhabi" is the Arabic word for gazelle. Abu Dhabi means "Father of Gazelle."
Abu - Dhabi the Venue of the Advanced Course in Fetal Medicine and Therapy
Find us on Facebook